Healthy Food Delivery Service – Ahimsa Project – to Be Nutrition Sponsor and Exhibitor at Biohacking Conference Moscow
Biohacking Conference Moscow to be held on September 19 will involve Ahimsa Project, a healthy food delivery service on a subscription basis. The company will be a sponsor and an exhibitor.
Ahimsa Project offers several nutrition programs. Each one provides a diet for various purposes: weight loss, muscle building, body purification, etc. Food sets are delivered to customers at an arranged time and at a convenient place (home or in offices).
Currently, Ahimsa Project offers the following nutrition programs:
- Daily – a basic set of vegetarian food containing 1400 kcal;
- Weight loss – a diet for those desiring to get rid of excess weight and to get in good shape;
- Yoga – Indian cuisine. Useful for people practicing low-intensity physical exercises: yoga, meditation, pilates;
- Training – high-calorie food with high protein and iron content to build up muscles;
- Gluten free – food for those refusing gluten and purifying their body;
- Vegan – nutrition for vegetarians and people keeping a fast. Meals contain plenty of cellulose and vitamins.
The author of food included in the program is Ivan Dubkov, a vegetarian diet specialist, chef at Richter Restaurant, Dubcow Pizza / Stameska Bar. Earlier, he cooperated with КМ20 Restaurant, Ukrop Cafe, as well as with Dream Industries IT Holding Company and such brands as Christian Louboutin, H&M, and Quicksilver.
Ahimsa Project will be a sponsor of nutrition for speakers at Biohacking Conference Moscow. Event attendees will also be able to taste meals.
The company will introduce its services in the exhibition area. Guests will be able to talk to the service representatives and ask them questions.